Vacancy Announcement for Driver
Consulate General of Nepal, Kolkata, is seeking a suitable candidate for the following position at the Consulate:
Position: Driver (Contract Basis, full-time)
Number of Position: One (1)
Contract Period: Will be effective from the date of appointment to 12 April 2024 (Renewable annually as per the performance)
Main duties and responsibilities of the position shall be:
- Drive Office Vehicles of the Consulate as and when required,
- Keeping the vehicle tidy and maintained by washing, cleaning and simple maintenance,
- Support to other Consular units (consular/administration) as required,
- Undertake any other duties as directed by the Head of Mission and other diplomatic staff of the Mission, and
- Adhere to the guidelines, rules and regulations issued by the Consulate
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Valid Indian Driving License with good driving skills and sound traffic knowledge
- Good knowledge of Nepali, Hindi and English (Written and Spoken);
- Ability to work flexible hours according to the needs of the Consulate
- Applicant must be an Indian/Nepali national or a permanent resident in West Bengal
- Applicant must be within the age of 18-45 years.
Salary & Leave:
- The Consulate will pay around USD 400 (American Dollar Four Hundred) or equivalent Indian Rupees per month.
- There shall be a maximum of thirty paid leaves annually.
Interested candidate may submit their applications along with valid license copy, National ID copy, bio-data with photograph and other certificates within 15 days from the date of publication at the following address:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post: Consulate General of Nepal, 1, National Library Avenue, Alipore, Kolkata – 700 027, West Bengal, India
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Date of First Publication: April 17, 2023